Sunday, November 13, 2011

Done That

Today was another a boring day for me. Hell yeah. Sit at home being all alone just pathetic -____-" how I wish you were home. Or at least give me a call. Can you? What what what so ever. As usual from now on, me always get fall asleep so late at night since the holidays. Hello, that isn't a good thing okay. I need a regular bed time to be a normal person haha I'm not saying who those sleep at dawn isn't normal. Duhh haha but kinda. At dawn orang solat, kau? :D so the hell am I doing now? Being a lifeless one. I need get start to work. But it seems so dull. Mwehehe. Got many things to be done. Yesss I can't avoid that cause it really the moon fall to the thighs you knowww. Hahah. See? I'm sooooo excited about that!

SPM just around the corner. Almost crash the wall! So be alert SPM's candidates! I wish a best of luck to all of you especially this crazier girl I've ever met, Farah Afiqah. Kak, me heart you! Do your best during your exam! Make us proud okay?! Don't you dare call me your adik if you're not get at least 3 A's in your SPM. I really mean it. Do I look like a bad girl? Naahhh. I'm the very good one actually. Miahaha. So please appreciate me darling ( ; yeeah you. Me heart you more than anyone else. Heart you always bebi.

Talking about examination, ehem! My result came out with the worst news ever. I'm just being a useless girl this whole year. Guess what? I got E for my lovey dovey subject, history. Kbye forever. As long as it isn't failed, what are you worry about Ika? Hahah got that? I'm a useless. Praise to Allah, only got one failed in this final exam. As everyone knows yeahh its Add Maths bebeh. The killer one. Although so I'm not the failure. 2012, watch out! I'm gonna make you crazy like no one else will do! Ahah boleh percaya ke Ika? Pssstt, percayalah :3

No comments:

Post a Comment