Saturday, May 7, 2011

God, help us :'/

Baby, I don't wanna know if you play me. Please don't let it show. I was begging you for come home as soon as you can, but you've never listen. I do not really mind if you're not coming home, but if you do I would love to meet you. And you did. You didn't tell me that you're coming home. You didn't text me. You didn't call me. And you didn't replying any my messages neither my call. I was really shocked because before the day, we're doing fine. No fight. Why so sudden? Until you want to go back to Langkawi, you didn't contact me. Thanks bie. Did I do wrong? What have I did? I miss you so much. But you seemed really not care about me. I wonder if I ever cross your mind? For me it happens all the time. I need you now. I cried. Every second. Are you did have another girlfriend there? What a waste I am waiting you here if you did. Are you've forgot everything that you've told me before you get there? Do you? I would never forget everything. Only us knew. What was happened to you? Why you did it to me? HOMAGAD I'm crying )': have been a week since that day. Are you do not love me anymore? Tell me if you don't. I just want your confession, your reasons for all these. Please be honest to yourself and don't let me here like I'm a trash. I'm not your whore you want to do this to me. I have a heart. Same as you. And now my heart hurts. Badly Naim. Its broken already. What about I do what you did to me? Like it? I bet for no. Are we not a couple anymore? I guess my nightmare was true. You have dating someone else there. Please baby, tell me isn't true )': I miss us. I miss the old us. Thanks a lot for doing all these to me. I am speechless now. I don't know what to do some more. Its hurt to see that you are doing completely fine without me. I really need to get over you. I need to comfort myself for being single again I guess. Thanks to you. I had a worth time with you. You're really a good listener when I am crying and need someone. I'm leaving Naim. May you're happy though.


Sincerely,
Ika Atira Rosli.

No comments:

Post a Comment