Sunday, April 17, 2011

Feel like cut my finger

Why you have no call Baby? :S last calls were at Friday morning. Pretty sure you knew Selangor is still schooling at Fridays -.- lupa dah ke? Miss you badly okay. Can't wait. Please be alert some more. I'm hardly can't focus. You're ruin my entire life! Haha. K. Kelakar. Just back home soon. Baby dalam perut ni dah tendang tendang je. Ouch sayang, mummy workinggg. Haha. Can't you just get into the plane back home? Haiyaaa. Really sick about this. Gonna die :S aiyaiyaaiii. How dare you not get me a call kann. Mean. I know you read my blog. Just call me when you read this immediately. Sayang dah makan nenas :P hehe heheh. You know what, Uncle Khalimi just brought a new car. Hahahah. I guess :B Nissan kot. Don't know its true or not. Find out yourself. MAGAD if it is true we can date in the car! HA HA HAH AH :D miss you a lot. Rather die than waiting you tahuuu. But I'm not gonna die. Murtad. That's it. Kbye. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment