Tuesday, February 8, 2011

God test us often

Straight to the point ;

I miss him real bad. I cant moving on my life. Suck. Crying all the time was exhausting. I cant throw away him face for awhile in my mind. Exhausting, isnt it? Please god, bring him to me. We are need to complete each other. My life are fully of darkness now. Pathetic right? So aunty, please bring your son back and everything will be fine like before. I could die! Langkawi likes thousand miles away! You are torching us keee aunty? :-( Im not strong enough. Please aunty, I am begging to you! Have been two days I dont eat any of healthy food. Much of vitamin, carbohydrate and protein. None of that. So down. Baby, you shouldnt go! Im suffered! Im alone! Oh my godness, be patient Ika. He's loves you for god sake. He's really loves you. Fingers cross.



Constantly being patient <3

No comments:

Post a Comment