I tought I will seperate with him for ages. Oh god. Thats really suck. Horrible. I was crying all the time since I knew he will moving to SMK TEKNIK LANGKAWI. Grr. I cant stop myself not to cry whenever my friends were asked me why. Haha shit. By the way thats not the point!
While im sending a BKK to decipline room, I saw my guy directly in front of me! Oh im laughing hahaha alone -.-' grrgrr that was not a joke yaa Naim! :-\ jahatttt hahaha kelakar doh. Luckly I saw him. Kalau tak sampai malam kot hujan adeh jangan buat lagi! Sayang dah kena heart attack dah -.- isk.
Thats not the way nak revenge hahaha I love you more than anything for sure :-) xoxo :-*
" Bie dengar ada orang nangis dekat sekolah :-P "
" Haa noo mana ada :-\ "
" Bie dengar ada orang siap call pakai public phone enam kali "
" Haha shit. Jahat gilaaaaa "
" Tu laa siapa suruh tipu bie. Padan muka "
" -.-' its okay. Wait haa "
Ika Atira totoyoo <3
No comments:
Post a Comment