Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Take a blow , at least then I would know
As you know , I had a problem that cannot being fix untill I lose my mind. Pathetic. More longer I wanna to leave it , as much as anak hikan -..- it comes.
Obviously I don't wanna make a fuss over a small matter and make it into a big issue. But honesty is the best policy kan :-\ and just in time I need to be silent. Are that means I hope a magical happen to me? Haha na'ah , that's really a cock and bull things -______- speaks louder than words kaan. Melebih. "Ika , it is better to take precaution againts something happening than to have to repair the damage once it is done." Tahuu laaa tuu -..- takpayah berkias okay. I know it's better to deal with something immediately because if I wait , it may become worse. I would try to giving em the cold shoulder from now. Maybe force to. Haihyaa -..-
Everything is alright?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment