Friday, September 24, 2010
I am obviously fat now
I have gain my weight in and make it just like a ballon especially my stomach. For the first and the last , i got a OTOT PERUT hahaha just a shit -.- all the baju sudah tidak muat semestinya and itu teruk. I need to start on my diet now but honestly i cant -_____- gila kauu? Huuihh :-\ however , i do not know how much it gain. I'm scared to timbang myself. Thats horrible okaayy -.-' now it is a time to cut the fat! Healthy Diet , yeaahh jogging every evening is my way since i was in twelve. But now i dont even have a partner to doing so. My aunt got pregnancy , my lovely partner has gone HHAHAHA itsokay , i can do by myself. Nak seribu daya kan? Seriously shit , i dont want to be fat. But i am now. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment