Oky guys , i had enough. Ika had deleting her Facebook. Is it enough? No? Hell yeah.
Idk what more to do. Yes i do a big mistake. I did , i really did.
Jyeah , MEN are really good in action but they are dumb. I just ate with all those words.
Stupid moron -_______-" Thanks btw
I hates you enough , girls give and forgive but boys get and forget.
Honesty is the best policy sayang.
..Hey fd , can i ask you smethng? Are you still cntactng each other with Naim? I had enough now -.-' its up to you guys k.
..Haa? Bout a month ago. He called me and we chit chat-ing bout pmr stuffs. Thats all , why Ika? Are you okay?
..He texted you first orrrrrrr?
..We didnt text but he called me. That was the first and the last i think.
..Called yah? Cool , thanks btw
..Ah'ha , eih wait. Whats going on here? Are you okay? Youre seems mad , mad at me huh?
..Nooo obviously im not alright , anyways i didnt mad on you. Dont worry , like theres no point
..Oh i get it. Couple stuffs huh? Hm okay , i just wanna say sorry if i do wrong. Im hoping that you can settle this miserable properly okay
Hell youh -.-' im crying and its paid off. Thanks for whats going on. You shut me down.

No comments:
Post a Comment